Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm not even gonna lie, I'm totally bragging!


It occurred to me that this past week, with one package of boneless skinless chicken breasts from  Wegmans, I have made the following meals. I'm super impressed with myself. If you wanna be impressed too, go ahead. I don't mind.

  1. 75 Chicken Quesadillas (for kids to eat at G's 40th birthday party)
  2. A double batch of  Chicken Tortilla Soup (also for G's party)
  3. A huge pot of  Cheese and Broccoli Chicken Soup 
  4. A pot of homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Ok, so yes, I've fed my family mostly chicken and soup for a whole week but no one complained. Everyone ate it. And I didn't need to buy any groceries for the meals. I had everything on hand I needed for each of the things I made. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. you rock! I cannot believe that you were able to make all of that with one package! Way to spread it out! I am going to try the Chicken tortilla soup recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!! We eat lots of chicken too but I can't hold a candle to that record!!

    ReplyDelete