![]() |
| Love these two! |
- Whenever Manny is dressed up like a cowboy he will walk through a room, tip his red hat and say, "beggin' ma pardon" (instead of begging your pardon!) This totally cracks me up. Oh, and he says it with a southern drawl.
- Belle says "bre-fix" instead of breakfast. She has always said this. And she has tried to correct herself numerous times. She simply cannot say it correctly. And so last we spoke of it (cause it makes me laugh) she said that she will always say it, her husband is going to have to say it and her children are going to be taught to say it that way too! That her children will line up in the morning and say "mom, feed us bre-fix!" tee-hee
- Whenever the kids see something inappropriate, and this truly could be anything, a babies bottom on a lotion commercial, a picture of a bloody finger on a band-aid ad - this is what they say; Manny: "That's any-propriate" Belle: "That's dis-apropriate" Lol, it's making me chuckle as I type.
- When Manny is "bothering" Belle she will say, "Manny is ag-gra-tating me!" I love this word. A perfect mix of irritating and aggravating. Which is EXACTLY what Manny does to Belle from time to time. I personally think this word should be in the dictionary.
- Belle also says bap-a-tize instead of baptize. She said it when she was getting baptized at church. "Hey grandma, I'm getting bapatized tomorrow." She said it the other day when she and Manny were learning about the Jordan River. "That's the river Jesus was bapatized in." I was in the kitchen washing dishes, and snickering.
- And they both say, ALL the time, literally. But they say it like this, lit-early. "We lit-early were going 100 miles per hour down the slide mom. Again, I'm laughing"
Ah those funny kids! I could correct them on how to say these words properly. Sometimes I do. But mostly, I just let them go. Because they're not going to be kids for long.

No comments:
Post a Comment